Hey yall... i am so lost

kasfighter

Reaction score
Greetings from Atlanta GA! :)

Just got my new Droid from verizon!
I love it but still have so much to learn about it. I have no idea how to save pictures ... (ex: when i get one in a txt message or when browsing online) I click menu and all it says i can do is save as icon or wallpaper.
Also attempted to connect to my Mac and even after i mounted and attempted to drag pictures... it would not come up on phone.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greetings from Atlanta GA! :)

Just got my new Droid from verizon!
I love it but still have so much to learn about it. I have no idea how to save pictures ... (ex: when i get one in a txt message or when browsing online) I click menu and all it says i can do is save as icon or wallpaper.
Also attempted to connect to my Mac and even after i mounted and attempted to drag pictures... it would not come up on phone.

First off let me :welcome: you to the forum. Let me point to the faq thread located Droid FAQ - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

fell free to take a look around. Since I haven't gotten my Droid yet (Monday delievery) I can't anser the questions directly. I'm sure some others will come along and help out also