Hey, wuzz up

Raditude

Reaction score
I just got a Droid 2 the other day, coming off of a BlackBerry Storm 9530.

I switched because some of my friends have Droids, and their phones run much faster than mine did, and did a lot more.

I am a (starving) college student at Ivy Tech in Indiana, and will be transferring to Full Sail University in Florida in January.

I'll be using my Droid for all sorts of communication with my friends, family, fellow students, and colleagues. It will help in the classroom giving me instant internet access for quick research. It will also help navigate me in my travels. I'm sure I'll find more uses for my Droid.

I have run linux on my computer since January, and know a little about command line. I'm no expert though. I rooted my Droid the first night I got it, mainly to use wireless tether and to delete bloatware. I might eventually load custom roms if I feel compelled.

I am also an aspiring graphic artist, so if you want custom wallpapers, or graphics for your themes, we can arrange something. I can't code themes, but I can make graphics.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome: raditude

we all gotta start somewhere :) if you have any questions with ur new device, feel free to ask. thats what we're here for

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, we are all here to help eachother so make yourself at home and feel free to ask questions :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Hope you enjoy your stay. I believe you will fine an less "Stormy" environment here. I'm a recent retiree from PSU so I understand you student issues.

Mike