Hey woodyman????

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you going to be doing a FRF84B source build???

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds great, I will be waiting!!!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
its being tested now..... so far its running like a champ I'm not certain on an ETA for the release, hopefully he will chime in on that.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Have you seen the fix for the wifi/tether icon that pops up when wifi is turned on?? Just want to make you aware if you aren't before you get flooded with gripes after the release...:)

I will be looking forward to Wednesday.... How is that new Sony??

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the fix for the wifi/tether icon that pops up when wifi is turned on?? Just want to make you aware if you aren't before you get flooded with gripes after the release...:)

Can you send me a link for this? I'm testing Woody's current one and we both discovered this issue starts as soon as you plug in the USB to the Droid.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Can you send me a link for this? I'm testing Woody's current one and we both discovered this issue starts as soon as you plug in the USB to the Droid.

this is what he is talking about....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/56420-ss-4-3-patches-market-annoying-hotspot-icon.html

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just read that there is a fix for the facebook sync also. Koush put it on his IRC. Also, if a poor soul could make one request..... I like to mod the stock theme, so is there any way you could post an update.zip that will change the text to white???? AND if it would remove the clock would be GREAT!!!!!! Thanks for the work and I will be waiting for Wednesday!!!

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks like there is a GPS fix that needs to be put in.... I believe Chevy fixed this too...

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I just read that there is a fix for the facebook sync also. Koush put it on his IRC. Also, if a poor soul could make one request..... I like to mod the stock theme, so is there any way you could post an update.zip that will change the text to white???? AND if it would remove the clock would be GREAT!!!!!! Thanks for the work and I will be waiting for Wednesday!!!

facebook sync is also working.. ;p

and i'll try to get those for you.. the white clock wont be a problem though.. dancedroid