hey everybody

turtlewrench

Reaction score
Just go a droid 2 and it is my first smart phone. I posted in the general forums but wanted to say hi here. Love this phone so far but don't know much on using all its features. So any advice would be great like can I close the browser to save battery charge. Battery management. And the basic ins and outs of the phone. The little guide I got in the box seems light on info to me since im new to smart phones. Well nice to meet you all and thanks for any help. Have a great day

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! The Droid 2 is a very nice phone. Check out the entire Droid 2 section in the Forum. You do not need to close your browser. The Android OS does a really good job of managing apps.

Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum make yourself at home and feel free to ask questions

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
T

turtlewrench

Reaction score
Thanks everyone I have a question. What do native apps do? It asked me if I wanted to load one for this site and I don't know what that means

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It just means there is an application specifically for this site - look it up in the Market

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink: