Here Is The Note 8 From Every Angle!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
bgr-note-8-render-3-jpg.77688

Late last week several images of the Note 8 leaked out showing the device from every conceivable angle. These images are supposedly official Samsung renders, but that may not actually be the case. Earlier leaks show a much slimmer top and bottom bezel then what is seen in these new photos. We are seeing the 18:9 aspect ratio here. Some other earlier leaks were showing that the device may not have a dedicated bixby button, but these images show the bixby button will remain. There also appears to be no camera bump whatsoever on these new leaked renders which would be a nice change. The fingerprint scanner is placed just beside the dual lens camera which may confirm that we will not see the under display fingerprint scanner that we had hoped to see. It is pretty astonishing that we are so close to the official launch of the Note 8 and have not seen any leaked video. It seems that Samsung has finally started to tighten down on access and security or either the phone is still not in production. What are everyone's thoughts on this design?

via Slashleaks

Attachments

• bgr-note-8-render-3.jpg
    bgr-note-8-render-3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 3,797

Batman8

Reaction score
I'm still very hopeful for a 128GB version with dual speakers! I need some kind of major additions/upgrades over the S8+ which I am now using since Sammie & VZW took away my Note 7.

Just having an S-Pen is not a good enough reason to spend an extra $1,000 - $1,500 after already buying an S8+!!

I hope they make it worth upgrading...I have been a Note user for a long time, and prefer them over all other models.

mip

Reaction score
I really like the Note but I will not pay such a high price for a phone that keeps getting worse every edition. What happened to the removable battery? Note 7 wouldn't have been an issue if they had of stuck with them. IR blaster? Expandable storage? I have had notes 2, 3, 4, and 5 and hello Samsung fix the crappy audio. Until they get a clue I'm sticking with my Pixel XL

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I really like the Note but I will not pay such a high price for a phone that keeps getting worse every edition. What happened to the removable battery? Note 7 wouldn't have been an issue if they had of stuck with them. IR blaster? Expandable storage? I have had notes 2, 3, 4, and 5 and hello Samsung fix the crappy audio. Until they get a clue I'm sticking with my Pixel XL

not sure what you mean by getting worse but to me, it is getting a whole lot better. No need for the ir blaster but it does have expandable storage. Got used to using a mobile battery pack so a removable battery is no longer an issue. I think I prefer having a waterproof phone.

I agree about the price, though it is time to upgrade from my note 5 I think if I want a new phone, I am stuck with it, no matter the brand and no manner the flagship phone.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I think Sammy is doing great with latest phones ...other than the Note 7 battery recall the others have been solid devices...I'd wait a bit after Note 8 is announced to see if some deals pop up for the holidays

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I just don't understand the need for a removable battery anymore. If you're someone that needs a second battery half way through your day......you're doing something wrong especially with QC available now days. Now I also understand that sometimes you can be in a position where a plug isn't available and in those situations a battery pack sounds like a better investment to me.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand the need for a removable battery anymore. If you're someone that needs a second battery half way through your day......you're doing something wrong especially with QC available now days. Now I also understand that sometimes you can be in a position where a plug isn't available and in those situations a battery pack sounds like a better investment to me.

Where a removeable..or at least more easily swappable battery comes in is when you actually keep a phone for more than a year or two. The phone itself may still work just fine for your needs, but the battery still gets old and tired.

Amagine

Reaction score
Where a removeable..or at least more easily swappable battery comes in is when you actually keep a phone for more than a year or two. The phone itself may still work just fine for your needs, but the battery still gets old and tired.

I agree here. I don't want a removable battery to get me through the day or through a trip, rather I want the option to replace my current battery without having to perform brain surgery.