Here I am!

Jermes80

Reaction score
okay, here I am a total techy(?) virgin. Is there a Smartphones for Dummies" book? My name is Jerrie and I know i'm going to have lots of questions but right now I don't know enough to ask!! I have a Droid 2 Global and am slowly feeling my way around. I got it primarily to keep in touch with children and grand children via texting. So my first question is How do I forward a text message with photo to someone else? Looking forward to learning a lot!!:icon_ banana:

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place to learn all you can about your Droid. We have a section dedicated to the Droid 2 that you may find helpful. To get there click on the Forum tab at the top of the page and scroll down until you see the Droid 2 section.

As for forwarding text messages with or even without pictures, I do not have a Droid 2 but I would assume it is the same as with the Droid 1 which is while in the text you wish to forward, hit the menu key then forward then type the name or number you wish to forward to then send. Hopefully someone with more Droid 2 knowledge will jump on here and confirm if I am right or not.

OP
J

Jermes80

Reaction score
Thanks. I thought so also but when i go to the tools, forward is not there. edit and several other things are. I wondered if the forward is located somewhere else. I think I will cruise past my verizon store and see if they can help.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try long pressing the message itself. It will bring up another menu that should have forward in it. Welcome to the forums btw.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk