help

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If you are on GB .181 right now you are going to need the 1.6 version of the utility, link is in the second post of this thread.

OP
M

mmoctezuma00

Reaction score
if you are on gb .181 right now you are going to need the 1.6 version of the utility, link is in the second post of this thread.

well thats another question, how do i tell what version im running?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
well thats another question, how do i tell what version im running?[/QUOTE
MY PHONE SYSTEM VERSION IS 6.12.181.XT912

Then the 1.6 Utility is going to be what you want to use.

OP
M

mmoctezuma00

Reaction score
Either, it is the same file hosted on different sites.
i've downloaded the utility, chose option 1 and hit any button to continue, all i get is "system cannot find path specified" what does this mean? What is the process?

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
i've downloaded the utility, chose option 1 and hit any button to continue, all i get is "system cannot find path specified" what does this mean? What is the process?

Did you extract the entire zip file to either the desktop or the root of the C: drive into its own folder? Also if you did that and it didn't work you could try running the .bat file as an administrator.

OP
M

mmoctezuma00

Reaction score
Did you extract the entire zip file to either the desktop or the root of the C: drive into its own folder? Also if you did that and it didn't work you could try running the .bat file as an administrator.

how do i extract the whole file? zip?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
how do i extract the whole file? zip?

Right click on the .zip file and it will give you options to extract to: and you can extract it to a folder on say, your desktop. Then open that folder and run the .bat file from there. :)

OP
M

mmoctezuma00

Reaction score
Right click on the .zip file and it will give you options to extract to: and you can extract it to a folder on say, your desktop. Then open that folder and run the .bat file from there. :)
i have tried every possible way to help update my phone and still no luck, i have tried ginger unroot, your links to the utilities(1.6 and 7) fastboot, manual recovery and through settings. and still nothing..the superuser app is still on my phone.. I AM STUCK... AND NOW IM THINKING OF GETTING A NEW PHONE AND SELLING THIS ONE TO EITHER VERIZON OR A NEW USER... SO I NEED IT UNROOTED AND UPDATED.. PLZ HELP

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Go to settings, about phone, android version. GB is 2.3.x, ICS is 4.xx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums