Help

garbageman

Reaction score
I am new to this so I am just looking for some help. I have looked at alot of the different roms and I think I like the gummyjar ones. I just need help installing it on my phone. I have already rooted my phone and set up my nandroid back up. If anyone could help I am looking at the liquid revolution 2.5.

Thanks.

wmnomore

Reaction score
I'll just quote the OP for 2.5 Gummyjar:

Install:
make sure you have root and clockworks recovery installed

-boot into recovery via clockworks bootstrap
-select "wipe data/factory reset"
-select "Yes -- delete all data"
-go back "powerbutton"
-select "install zip from sdcard"
-select "choose zip from sdcard"
-find and select DX/D2_GummyJAR-X.X.zip
-reboot

Installing themes or Addons
-boot into recovery via clockworks bootstrap
-select "mounts and storage"
-select mount /system
-go back "powerbutton"
-select "install zip from sdcard"
-select "choose zip from sdcard"
-find and select TheameName.zip
-reboot

leakim13

Reaction score
garbageman, everything you need to know is located within this forum read this whole thread

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-hacks/91760-droid-2-hacking-rom-install-class.html

Then search for a few others, make sure you know exactly what you are doing before you start adding and subtracting and modifying your phone. You have not done anything up to this point that would really change much yet so make sure that you KNOW and dont THINK you are doing something right. The chances that you screw your phone up to the point where its a paperweight are slim to none, but if you dont have things dialed in there is a much greater chance of doing something that will be extremely frustrating and inconvenient.

All of us are here for support, but make sure you do as much reading and understand as much as you can before actually doing anything else lol

Oh yeah , and speaking from experience, Gummy's Rom is pure fire.

OP
garbageman

garbageman

Reaction score
Ok got every thing done and set up running with gummyjar 2.5 and liquid revolution 2.5. But here is one problem so far is my buttons don't light up. Can some one tell me what to do to fix it?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
garbageman

garbageman

Reaction score
Nevermind

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App