Help with music.

thub2431

Reaction score
Hey everyone I has a situation. I use music junk to get music for my phone and I like to keep the names and artists neatly in order. So I got file expert so I could edit the names and song titles. Well since I've done this I cannot play the files on music, the phone audio player. The files also never changed on music but they where changed when I viewed it in the file menu. I deleted all of the files in music and kept the edited files. I tried putting those files into the music folder and it will not recognize them, says there are no files. Yet I got poweramp and it automatically found my folder n plays the files perfectly. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get them back into music?? Thanx and sorry for the long post.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Assuming you did not change the file extensions (which is very likely), I would get a "Tag Editor" and use it to set the tags to what you want next time. Good luck.

OP
T

thub2431

Reaction score
No the files extentions were all left the way they were originally. The only chages I made were with the file names. But it took a lot of work and apps to get things how I wanted them and getting music to re-recognize the files. But thanx anyways.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums