Solved Help with match 3 game name

bellshime

Reaction score
In the game you play with others who can give you free moves if you run low. It was a restaurant style. At first only one location was unlocked but two others could be unlocked later. In the end if you succeeded in the level the other players would get some points. This was the main way to unlock new recipes. You could also get them by finding recipe cards which you could claim every so often. The people you were paired with were random. You had goals that you and the people you were paired up with could complete if you succeed you all got some coins or something like that. You leveled up the food by getting enough points by playing different levels. At first you could get coins but later it was converted into something else with an update.

JandN2639

Reaction score
Which Match 3 game is this about please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Which Match 3 game is this about please?

I believe that the OP has done his best to explain how the game is played, and asking users to help him figure out what the name of the game is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JandN2639

Reaction score
Is the OP a developer? I didn't realize that.

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have no clue. I may be mistaken, but I thought he was saying that he'd played this game somewhere, but couldn't recall the name of the game.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have no clue. I may be mistaken, but I thought he was saying that he'd played this game somewhere, but couldn't recall the name of the game.

That's the way I interpreted the post also. I think she is asking what the name of the game app is. Based on what she remembers from playing the game.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
B

bellshime

Reaction score
I am not a game dev. I do recall it being on the google play store at one point though. I am actually female lol :D

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am not a game dev. I do recall it being on the google play store at one point though. I am actually female lol :D
Thanks for clarifying.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, my mistake. I actually thought about typing he/she, but figured that I was safe.
I doubt that you were offended, but if I did offend you, my apologies.

OP
B

bellshime

Reaction score
I changed the search engine keywords and I found the game. It was called Chef Swap. I had to download an apk for it as I was unable to find it in the playstore. Thank you all for trying to help.