help with cyanogenmod

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So what's your best guess on when we will get this test soak or are u a tester?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Actually the only thing I can say is I really think its going to be this weekend as people will be off work...that's my opinion and I have no source to back it..but I feel its right timing...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am but won't take it right away...I will wait for root ..but I did see on another thread there was just an exploit found with proof on droidlife website?

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I am but won't take it right away...I will wait for root ..but I did see on another thread there was just an exploit found with proof on droidlife website?

I saw the same thing on a post in another droid forum. They did root a D3 with an ADB exploit that gives ADB permanent root access. D3s have the same GB version that D2s are going to get, hopefully it can get pushed before Moto finds a patch. I'm very excited about the possibility of CM7 on an official GB kernel.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I saw the same thing on a post in another droid forum. They did root a D3 with an ADB exploit that gives ADB permanent root access. D3s have the same GB version that D2s are going to get, hopefully it can get pushed before Moto finds a patch. I'm very excited about the possibility of CM7 on an official GB kernel.

Well said! +1