Help with camera settings

Lester52

Reaction score
Hey Guys... I have a question about my camera view finder, when i hit camera app and look at my view finder to take a pic. there is a thumnail pic of the last picture i took in the upper left hand corner. How can i stop that from showing up there, it's already on my camera roll, I don't need it there, and it's very distracting in the view finder.
I'm using ICS !
THANKS !!
ps.. My first droid ph./ No more Apples

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the droid forums :) I don't personally know of a way to stop the thumbnails from showing up.. hopefully someone who does will be able to enlighten us both :)

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Hey Guys... I have a question about my camera view finder, when i hit camera app and look at my view finder to take a pic. there is a thumnail pic of the last picture i took in the upper left hand corner. How can i stop that from showing up there, it's already on my camera roll, I don't need it there, and it's very distracting in the view finder.
I'm using ICS !
THANKS !!
ps.. My first droid ph./ No more Apples

It's there so that you can quickly review the last photo you've taken to make sure you got what you wanted (since, by default, it doesn't give you a full screen review of the shot after you've taken it like on many standalone cameras). I'm 99% sure there's no way to remove it in the stock app (at least through non-rooted means). A third-party camera app may have the option to remove it.