Help with app market

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
hey guys getting my first droid on saturday the one thing i want to know is if i am under my parents account for my phone can i switch the account for the market like on an iphone where you can switch the account and download free apps with your own password because i would need my step dad's password every time i wanted an app right

listenman20

Reaction score
if it's gonna be your droid, then you'll sign into the market using your google email account. only time you'll need your step-dad's password is if you're using the my verizon app to check usage.

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
also how can i add money to my gmail account or will his credit card be on there because he usually blocks any thing that causes me to buy something

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Set up you own Gmail/Google account and you will be able to access the Market and your email anytime. I'm not positive but I believe you need a credit card or Pay pal to purchase apps.

Mike

Comrade General

Reaction score
Set up you own Gmail/Google account and you will be able to access the Market and your email anytime. I'm not positive but I believe you need a credit card or Pay pal to purchase apps.

Mike

Yeah you gotta have a credit card or paypal to buy apps