help transfering contacts

Rasjudah

Reaction score
I have finally decided to retire the P910 after 5 solid years. Its time to get my first taste of android OS !! I am getting my droid this Thursday in the mail. How can I transfer my contacts from my old phone SE P910 to my droid? My initial plan was to beam my contacts via bluetooth to my laptop. So how do i get them into the droid?

streetkid

Reaction score
You'll need some way to get them out of your P910. After that import them into your contacts on your gmail account. As soon as you login to it on your droid, all your contacts will sync. I prepared mine a few days before I got my droid, had all my contacts and never missed a beat.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where on your laptop are you planning to transfer your contacts? Your ultimate goal is to get those contacts on your gmail account. If you can transfer them from your current phone that would save youa step.

OP
R

Rasjudah

Reaction score
I am preparing for the droid too , thanks for the reply. I will move them onto the laptop and import them to gmail . Just realized i have no blue tooth or infrared on my laptop damn!

Last edited: