Help Thunderbolt wont download apps

Jacob9424

Reaction score
I was rooting and flashing a custom rom from rom manager. I tried to boot it up and download rom manager but it says the download was unsuccessful. I have tried clearing market cache and factory data reset and so far no luck...anyone know if this is just a market problem or do i have to flash something to fix this?

OP
Jacob9424

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the problem could be? i flashed back to stock and it's still having the problem. I'm thinking its a problem with the market, but my moms droid can download apps just fine...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go into settings, applications, manage apps, all, look for market and force stop, wipe data, and wipe cache.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
HTC-Thunderbolt-settings-and-display.png

Settings_Applications.png

android-07-settings-manage-applications.png

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
are you still rooted with s-off, or are you completely stock with s-on.

OP
Jacob9424

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Ok im downloading that now ill tell you how it works out...idk i tried to download and install the newest das bamf rom with the new radio update and turns out i cant download any apps from the market. i would like a custom rom but idk what to use now...

OP
Jacob9424

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Unrooted to plain stock and formatted everything even SD card.. even used a different google account...still does not want to download anything.

Stratman09

Reaction score
Remove your SD card and try it, I had the same issue. The card is probably bad but its covered by warranty

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
Jacob9424

Jacob9424

Reaction score
I even tried that...lol this problem is insane but i think i have found out whats wrong. I loaded my google account onto my old droid until i could fix this problem. Turn out i cant download anything on it either...i loaded my friends account onto my thunderbolt and it works...I guess i have some lock on my 2 accounts that somehow got there... anyone know how i can contact google about this?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I believe Google has a forum for that. I'm on tapatalk right now so I can't copy link.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk