Help theming Droid Overclock App

Virtue83

Reaction score
Does anyone have a lot of experience dealing with the .9.PNG files? I'm trying to change the border around the Droid Overclock widget to yellow from white... I don't think I am saving the file correctly or something, because when I ninja morph the file in, it shows up but it is not sized correctly. When I press on it for a second, the 'pressed_down' image [of the widget] with the red border does not match up to my image sizewise. I mean overall it's about the same size but the red pressed_down image is tighter around the borders and edges. I also noticed the text does not fit in my custom image as well as it did in the original. I attribute all this to the fact that I probably did not set the borders or boundaries that I was supposed to according to the tutorials. Does anyone know where I can get the draw9patch editor? The one in the SDK only let me view it not edit it, unless I used it wrong. Anyways, any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Update - Ok so I used the draw9patch utility wrong. Apparently it lets you add the 1px black line around the image. However I'm still unsure as how to use it....