Help: System UI has stopped

jnjoblon

Reaction score
I used a program called Droid Razr M Toolbox on my Razr HD and accidentally clicked an option to change battery display icons.
Now I get a message saying "Unfortunately, the system UI has stopped".
I have also lost all usage of the soft keys and pull down menu.

I'm guessing the program changed my systemUI.apk and some other files with incompatible versions.
If this is correct, what other files (if any) have been replaced, where do they reside on the phone and where can I download factory defaults of these files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phone info:
Razr HD
XT926
Rotted

itsarty

Reaction score
I used a program called Droid Razr M Toolbox on my Razr HD and accidentally clicked an option to change battery display icons.
Now I get a message saying "Unfortunately, the systemo UI has stopped".

I'm guessing the program changed my systemUI.apk and some other files with incompatible versions.
If this is correct, what other files (if any) have been replaced, where do they reside on the phone and where can I download factory defaults of these files.

Phone info:
Razr HD
XT926
Rotted
[XT907] ICS Soft keys for jellybean stock - xda-developers

itsarty

Reaction score
Now I get a message saying "Unfortunately, the systemo UI has stopped".

Phone info:
Razr HD
XT926
Rotted
[XT907] ICS Soft keys for jellybean stock - xda-developers