Help!!! Stuck at Liberty screen!

pbguy8709

Reaction score
So i flashed the Liberty GB and decided to go back to Liberty 2.0.1 but i didnt sbf before going back and i am now stuck at the liberty screen and cant get back into clockwork mod the onlything i can do is get into the bootloader... and now rsd lite wont show my phone so i cant even SBF... ive downloaded the drivers from moto's site and it still wont show up... any help would be awesome!!

InFaMoUsPrograms

Reaction score
Same thing happend to me but RSD and Bootloader still work. Im trying to re-SBF as we speak. Still lookin for a solution. We will see what happens

**UPDATE**

So after re-SBFing my fone now work amazingly. Seems that my problem was i was downloading the wrong SBF file. So make sure your doing that correctly. Best of luck ;D

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
yeah this sucks i have been stuck and cant find a fix for the last 6 hours soo frustrating!!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;c58XaWnr6XE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c58XaWnr6XE]YouTube - How To SBF Droid X to full 2.3.340 OS 2.2 Now linked for Droid 2[/video]

The fix is sbf. Uninstall the driver and reinstall them, also make sure you have the correct rsdlite. You may have to reboot your computer also.

New Full SBF for Droid X - 2.3.340

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
i already did this and its still not recognizing my phone... been working on this pretty much all day and cant get any help that works:(

berto1014

Reaction score
check my post on how to fix your droid x. Just hit back, should be there!

Grillrd

Reaction score
i already did this and its still not recognizing my phone... been working on this pretty much all day and cant get any help that works:(

Make sure you are using the usb cable that the droid x came with...you would think all cords would work, however, I ran into this problem back in the day.

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
my original one shorted out and ive done it before with the cable im using now idk whats wrong...