Help, stuck at DROID screen.....

Assocracer

Reaction score
Please help. I tried using the terminal emulator to change a theme, and i got to the third line in the program and my phone rebooted itself and now it hangs up and keeps cycling the DROID logo. I've tried doing a factory reset, that doesn't work. I tried doing an update.zip backup and that doesn't work. I DID use Clockwork to make a back up of my stock rom before i started playing, but I have no clue how to use that backup. Please help. My phone is junk right now.

Edit: I've tried RDSlite and it tells me that flashing failed right away, like it doesn't even try to flash it.

Reaction score
Need to boot into clockwork recovery, wipe data, then clear cache, then restore backup, then reboot

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

OP
A

Assocracer

Reaction score
Need to boot into clockwork recovery, wipe data, then clear cache, then restore backup, then reboot

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

How do i boot into clockwork recovery?

scubieman

Reaction score
Please help. I tried using the terminal emulator to change a theme, and i got to the third line in the program and my phone rebooted itself and now it hangs up and keeps cycling the DROID logo. I've tried doing a factory reset, that doesn't work. I tried doing an update.zip backup and that doesn't work. I DID use Clockwork to make a back up of my stock rom before i started playing, but I have no clue how to use that backup. Please help. My phone is junk right now.

Edit: I've tried RDSlite and it tells me that flashing failed right away, like it doesn't even try to flash it.

Why where you installing using terminal emulator? You use clcokware to install themes and roms. Now you need to read up on flashing sbf. You got a 600 dollar paper weight.

OP
A

Assocracer

Reaction score
Cause i wasn't quite sure what i was doing :) Anyways, was able to flash sbf after screwing around for a long time trying to get it to work. All is good now.