Help, Safestrap-Maserati-3.73 recovery removed and now boots straight to BP tools

xanaro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorolla Droid 4 XT894
rooted using Razr blade
Installed Safestrap-Maserati-3.73 from stock rom, launched and added active recovery
installed cm-11-20140916-SNAPSHOT-M10-maserati in STOCK rom location (so I don't have wasted space)

worked great! CM 11 loads no problem, but now I needed access to "BP tools" so that I could use QPST and DFW to make some modifications to make the phone compatible with pageplus.

was unable to load BP tools(because safestrap boots in its place) so I installed the same Safestrap-Maserati-3.73 app under CM11 (stock rom is gone), and chose "remove/uninstall recover"

now the problem I am having is it load BP tools defaultly,
instead of loading the stock rom, to confirm: if i hold down vol up+down and press power, and choose normal powerup, it boots to BP tools... anything I can do over USB from a console/adb to fix this?

either get it to boot to the stock rom *or* now that I am done with BP tools, get safestrap active again?

OP
X

xanaro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorolla Droid 4 XT894
I did not uninstall the APK after removing the recovery, so im reinstallying JB using RSD Lite and going to try all over.

OP
X

xanaro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorolla Droid 4 XT894
just finished trying from square one again, still tried booting to recovery/bp tools. going to start all over again and try manual uninstall.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
just finished trying from square one again, still tried booting to recovery/bp tools. going to start all over again and try manual uninstall.
What do you mean square one and uninstall what?

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
Do your page plus flashing in stock, then install safestrap and ROMs. Roms don't change radio settings

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
You should always make radio changes on stock only.