Help!! Resizing image

bamaboy165

Reaction score
What's up guys I have ran into a slight problem trying to resize a photo for a Wallpaper the default size of the image is 1024x768 I have been trying to get it to the default 960x854 is this possible in anyway? Ive tried multiple online programs even downloaded the VSO image editor, And same result for everyone it always gives me the 960 but for the other pixel it will be like 720.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
There are programs that will stretch/distort your picture to get it to the 960 X 854 but I'm not sure which ones. What I always do is crop out a section that has a equivalent ratio. For instance, you could crop the sides of the photo to make it 863 X 768.

rustynail09

Reaction score
Just post the picture as an attachment, and I will go ahead and resize it for ya.. Photoshop is FTW!

JayCizzo

Reaction score
View attachment 7532

Try that. When you select it for wallpaper you should be able to crop the entire photo now.

edit: The only problem you may have is the "A" being so big that it doesn't fit entirely on your primary home screen. If that's the case you'll need rustynail09 to work his photoshop magic to shrink the "A".

Last edited: