Help removing stock apps?

jcrss13

Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid Incredible running clockwork mod recovery and I want to remove the stock apps. The problem I'm running into is that whenever I try and pull up the cmd prompt to enter the system the cmd prompt says that it cannot find the path specified. I ahve booted the phone into recovery and hit mound /system but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Obvious question first, did you setup your path when you installed the SDK? If not go to the tools dir where ever you installed the SDK.

Exp: cd/android/tools

Then run your commands

smtom

Reaction score
Get root explorer from market, no adb needed.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
J

jcrss13

Reaction score
read through a bunch of stuff online and used Titanium backup from the market and it worked great. The problem i ran into was i removed FBook for HTC Sense and my facebook contacts wouldn't sync anymore because you can't sync with the regular facebook app.

OP
J

jcrss13

Reaction score
Obvious question first, did you setup your path when you installed the SDK? If not go to the tools dir where ever you installed the SDK.

Exp: cd/android/tools

Then run your commands

I would still like to know about this whole apk software, because I have it on my machine but i don't really know how to use it.