Help please

Grassi

Reaction score
Ok so I have a rooted Droid 2 Global, I never did anything crazy, I just put on Droid 2 overclock and titanium backup and wireless tether. My problem is updating apps, some of them update but a majority of them wont, is it because I rooted? Or something with the network? Also I was wondering if the phone comes out with a software update, could I download it no problem or do I have to uproot or something? Thank you

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

jplyler

Reaction score
Xoom won't work on a site called course compass where I need to do homework its gets all the way to the questions any way to make the keyboardpop up? Also won't play videos from online

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

jplyler

Reaction score
Also netflix won't work

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

rickt1152

Reaction score
I occasionally have issues with a couple of websites that won't allow the keyboard won't pop up. What I have done is try different browsers which sometimes will work when the stock doesn't. Although I rarely use it otherwise, Firefox has often solved the keyboard not popping issue for me.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

x3umitsashleyx3

Reaction score
My galaxy s3 will hang up after 4 hours of non-stop talking everytime. I need help because I'm a girl who enjoys talking on the phone and it bothers me it hangs up after 4 hours (no problem with towers or battery)

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum..I'd suggest extended battery...Are you saying you don't use the phone other than talking? How many hours total is the phone running on one charge?

x3umitsashleyx3

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum..I'd suggest extended battery...Are you saying you don't use the phone other than talking? How many hours total is the phone running on one charge?

My phone is always charged. It doesn't die or lose service it just hangs up.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wait, am I reading this right? You talk on the phone for 4 hours straight and then it hangs up on you?

Sent from my Droid Maxx

newbroot83

Reaction score
Not to be the wise guy, but are you sure the other party isn't hanging up and acting like your phone dc'd? After 4 hours on the phone I'd be ready to do anything to get off of it lol.

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

NOVICE

Reaction score
My galaxy s3 will hang up after 4 hours of non-stop talking everytime. I need help because I'm a girl who enjoys talking on the phone and it bothers me it hangs up after 4 hours (no problem with towers or battery)

Not to be disrespectful, but is this a joke?