Help on Which SBF/Version i should get!

nightwolf92

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im sure that this is probably a really noobish question, and for that I appologize. Im looking into putting Cyanogenmod on my D3, ive seen versions like 7.2/9/10 and im wondering first. which version should i put on... Second... Im currently on SteelDroid 4.8, and im wondering what version of the SBF that i need to flash and if u have it... where i can get it.

Thank you so very much :D.

lafont28

Reaction score
You really dont need to sbf to change roms. Just use safestrap wipe data 3 times, wipe cache 3 times, and wipe dalvick 3 times install zip then wipe data once more just to be safe. And as far as which cyanogen to use 7.2 is proably the most stable. 9/10 still have the same issues as any ics rom (audio loss, video and camera problems) may want to wait for hash to get kexec past the alpha stage before trying 9/10

OP
N

nightwolf92

Reaction score
Okay, thank you very much, i always thought you had to have the firmware that matches the rom the best... so ive always Done SBF-> Safestrap->ROM.

::EDIT::

Checking around it seems as though this guy deleted every previous version... everything i can find is CM9

http://get.cm/