HELP: Need MP3 Music Player

Websquad

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 +
I have a version 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Droid 4. When I updated to Jelly Bean my favorite player of MP3 albums got messed up: I lost all of my favorite streaming radio stations, and I was no longer able to select an album from my SD card.

My music is cataloged on my SD card as follows:

MyMusic
-- Album1
--- Track 1
--- Track 2
--- etc.
--- Album2
--- Track 1
--- Track 2
--- etc.

Currently there are 112 MP3 tracks in 14 folders (albums).

I'd like an app that would allow me to listen to all the tracks in an album in sequence or shuffled, or just shuffle the whole bunch. I have two apps now: "My Music" -- the original app that was there when I purchased the device (before the Jelly Bean "upgrade"), and "Play Music" -- something I downloaded from the App store, but doesn't work any better than "My Music." FWISW, I am stock, not jail broken, and wish to remain stock.

Any ideas?

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
I've been using musiXmatch for a long time now. I handle everything using WInamp on the comp. I know, I know...winamp? Still? Haha. Check out musiXmatch. It also loads up lyrics from its database so you can sing-a-long with it.

Psxmoe

Reaction score
Try Poweramp its well worth the price and isn't buggy like WinAmp for Android

fireman00

Reaction score
Google's Play Music, Amazon's MP3 player and PowerAmp all let you listen to the music on your device by album, artist or all - shuffled or in order. All three allow you to create playlists. Big problem with Google's Play is that it kills Voice Commands.