Help loading music, PLEASE!!!

irishdroid

Reaction score
I am going to use Double Twist to load my ITunes play list to my droid, maybe. When I load ITunes to my PC my music is all gone, no playlist, not in Library. The only way to see it is to plug my touch in to the USB port. Should I do that and then put the SD card from my Droid into my machine and drag the playlist to the card and then just put the card back in my Droid? Any help would be great, thanks.

Update, installed itunes agent to my Windows PC, I guess I just need to figure out how to get itunes to save my playlist from the touch and then sync it???

Last edited:

lauriep

Reaction score
I had downloaded Motorola Media Sync and used that originally. Then someone mentioned iTunes Agent, and I downloaded that but never used it, hadn't gotten around to it. finally, someone else mentioned Salling Media Sync (Salling Software - Salling Media Sync for Windows) and raved about it. I downloaded that, it synced with iTunes and my phone and I just sat and watched! Worked great! There is a free basic version, which is what I got, that seems to work fine.

darreno1

Reaction score
Ok sounds like you don't have anything in itunes and want to copy the stuff off your itouch. I'd use something like sharepod (free) or podtopc.

SharePod

This will copy your music and playlists to the PC / itunes. Then from there you can use any of the others: Motorola Media Link, Double Twist etc to sync up with the Droid.

Last edited:
OP
irishdroid

irishdroid

Reaction score
YES! That was the problem getting my playlist back into itunes. I will give that a shot, thanks.