Help Installing BAMF rom!!!!!

Freetoride78

Reaction score
I unlocked and rooted using wug's kit. I have downloaded BAMF paradigm to my computer as well as gapps. What do I do from here as I am kinda new to this. I keep find things on clockwork recovery mod. Do I need this as well or did wug's kit have this? If someone could please help me out or at least point me in the right direction on how to install this it would be greatly appreciated and thank you for the help.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Yes you definitely need clockworkmod recovery in order to install other software. It might be included in the toolkit options but I am not sure seeing as I use fastboot and adb to do all the dirty work for my Nexus'.

Evidently these two options are available in the most recent version of Wug's Toolkit.

• Added 'Flash zips w/ Temp CWM' feature for assisting users in flashing ROMs, Themes, mods and more. This feature will push files to your sdcard, boot you into tempCWM and then provide you with onscreen instructions for flashing the zip.
  • Added 'Temporary CWM' feature for a simple way to boot into clockworkmod temporarily

Last edited: