HELP! I lost my phone widget/icon, how do I get it back?

bsp5019

Reaction score
I was goofing around at work with my droid and I deleted the google search widget. Well, I found out how to get it back. I tried the same with the blue phone icon when I sent it to the trash, but now I can not find it.

So basically, does anyone know how to put the blue phone icon back on the home screen?

Thanks for the help,

Ben

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Errr did you try dragging it from the app drawer to the homescreen?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Taegost

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not a widget, it's an app. You need to drag it from the app drawer

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
First, no need to panic. You will replace it just as you would with any other app shortcut you'd want to create.

Open your app drawer, scroll to the phone app, long press it, and then you can drop it on any of your home screens.

OP
B

bsp5019

Reaction score
thanks guys, for some reason I must have went through the app drawer a dozen times and did not see it. But now that you said something about it, i found it.

thanks again.

JerseyFrankU

Reaction score
I believe the correct subject would be HELP!!!!!!!!

w A MUCH MORE
INVASIVE FONT

HELP!!!

Errr did you try dragging it from the app drawer to the homescreen?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ok then-- I have one for ya-- so-- what if the app icon is missing from the drawer??
Hi- btw - not meaning to be rude umping in like that -just - been ripping the few remain hairs from my head for hours- no -weeks -
old fart here w/ no bizznus playin as fast and loose as i have been w/ things i know nothing about..
It IS a miracle i haven't bricked this thing yet - to type all the changes its been thru--

i now have what appears to be a hybrid between Pete and Koush - and - n app drawer that most notably is missing the link to the market?!?!?!