Help Help I need an adult, Wait I am one...

SjLucky

Reaction score
All right so here is the brief history. I went from stock to Liberty 1.4. Kept it updated until Liberty GB .01 came out. Updated to it and kept it updated til .05. Feeling a bit froggy I wanted to try ZombieStomp which needs to run on .595. Got .595 up and running and almost like muscle memory I got the Liberty ToolBox and tried to get into the boot recovery. No go. Just did a regular boot. So without wiping or uninstalling the toolbox I got the D2 boot recovery. Again no funky little boot screen just droid, then the red eye then the os. Again without wiping or uninstalling either the toolbox or the boot recovery I downloaded clockwork. all from the market. Now it bootloops with the words "Droid" thats melts then the red eye appears. rinse and repeat.

So I guess I need to SBF? If so I am really confused as to how to go about that. I tried before when I first started rooting but couldn't find a descent "walk through".

Could some please do a little hand holding or point me in a good direction as to where I might get my phone back to working order so I can try this again? Many thanks

Oh I should add, I tried holding down the home button and power button and that does nothing but bring up the yellow fist over and over.

Last edited:

wyld

Reaction score
You tube has really good walk through videos on just about anything ive seen or searched for

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums!

OP
S

SjLucky

Reaction score
Thank you, I found what I needed, Now Im just waiting on the download to finish. Seems to take forever. For some reason Im only going 20KBs. but again thank you for your reply.

wyld

Reaction score
You welcome

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums!