help getting a rom

tdelfie03

Reaction score
ok i rooted with easyroot. I have busybox,dropcap,rom manger and titanium back-up and metamorph installed.

downloaded cyanogenMod 6.0.0-rc2 when i click on it it brings me to pre-instal i click wipe data and cache. holding the x it reboots i get the exclamation point in the triangle the i hold volume key up and hit camera key. then i select apply sd card and i get E:signature verification failed instilation aborted. please help!!!!

wow either rom manager is royally messed up or it's easy root. I have noticed about 10 people in the last day have this issue after rooting with easy root. But I guess it could also be rom manager.

ok so what should i do?

If you want Cyanogen:

reboot into OS download Rom Manager, flash clockwork mod a couple of times, install thru Rom Manager.

If you want a different Rom I suggest SPRecovery. Rom Manager has had a ton of problems lately. For SPR go here: SBF to root and to unroot
and do option 1 then option 2, then you can install any Rom you like. Very Easy

ok i rooted with easyroot. I have busybox,dropcap,rom manger and titanium back-up and metamorph installed.

downloaded cyanogenMod 6.0.0-rc2 when i click on it it brings me to pre-instal i click wipe data and cache. holding the x it reboots i get the exclamation point in the triangle the i hold volume key up and hit camera key. then i select apply sd card and i get E:signature verification failed instilation aborted. please help!!!!

Same thing happened to me. Go back into ROM mgr. And flash Clockwork Recovery again. Even if u already did it seems it needs to be reflashed pretty frequently or I get the devil's triangle.

In fact flash SPR then reflash Clockwork. Then flash CM.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

Back