Help Flashing Boot Animation for a NOOB...

Reaction score
I am running Liberty3X-2.0Gold, on my DX and I down loaded a Decepticons symbol boot animation using ROM Tool Box. Can I get a step by step walk through to flash this...This is my first custom ROM and love it so far but want to exploit all its customizations, and this one seems the logical next step, then maybe a custom theme in the future...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well without seeing the zip not sure if it's an update zip or just a boot animation if it's just a boot animation just drop it at /data/local so that it's path is /data/local/bootanimation.zip

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

OP
Peaceful_Warrior
Reaction score
Do you mean move the boot animation to the data folder, then open CWM and install update.zip. No wipes...

Savagerun

Reaction score
I am running Liberty3X-2.0Gold, on my DX and I down loaded a Decepticons symbol boot animation using ROM Tool Box. Can I get a step by step walk through to flash this...This is my first custom ROM and love it so far but want to exploit all its customizations, and this one seems the logical next step, then maybe a custom theme in the future...

Warrior just go back in rom toolbox and find decepticon then press it and select install. It will automatically install it for you.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums