Help Finding My Phone?

Dispater

Reaction score
Ok, so I was a complete dumb ass and lost my phone in a field while helping my friend move pipes. The phone is still on, but it is on silent. I know I dropped it somewhere in the grass.

The places I could have dropped it are not huge(all in the same area where the pipes are), but the grass is tallish so it is hard to find.

I tried searching in the mid day and at night(and tried calling it to see the phones light, but the moon was bright last night).

Any possible way I could locate my phone? My phone is the original Motorola droid, I installed no such GPS locate me app to track my phone. Is there a way I could track incoming signals with another phone to try and find it? Would a Metal Detector app be useful?

Any ideas would be appreciated, Thank you.

harrellj

Reaction score
Did you install appbrain and the fast web installer? If nothing else, that'd let you install an app, though no customization.

The biggest question though, is how much battery do you think is left on the phone?

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

Big_Ron

Reaction score
get a medel dector. hopefully that will detect it when you get close to it. if teh grass is tall it will defently help.

OP
D

Dispater

Reaction score
My phone is rooted, can I shell into it? I have a shelling app installed...