Help!!! Ereader app from Ereader.com does not work after update.

gadgetech

Reaction score
Over the years I have built up an expensive library of ebooks from ereader.com. After I did the System Update, their app no longer works, just keeps flashing the splash screen. I contacted them about it, they replied that they appreciated me letting them know, that they were constantly working on improving their software, and that they were under no obligation to let me know when they think they have it fixed. Fah! I found a PDB file reader that will read some of the books, but it won't open the ones that are "locked" with a password; which is, of course, the most expensive ones! Argh! Does anyone have any ideas for a work-around?

The app is at Download eReader for Android

I have a Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global with System Version 4.5.608.A956.Verizon.en.US and Android Version 2.3.3

Thanks,
gadgetech
Number your feathers!

Jonas

Reaction score
There's pretty much nothing we can do here short of illegally providing links to redownload an older version of the app. That's all I can suggest. Do some digging, you might come across this on your own.

Sent from my Banana Phone

OP
G

gadgetech

Reaction score
There's pretty much nothing we can do here short of illegally providing links to redownload an older version of the app. That's all I can suggest. Do some digging, you might come across this on your own.

Sent from my Banana Phone

But it wasn't an update of the app, it was the System Update that made it quit working...