Help! Disappearing contacts!

pdglock19

Reaction score
Ever since I got this Bionic, Ive had several contacts in my phonebook dissapear. Both, some that were new and others that got transfed from backup assistant. My old Droid Inc never did this. What gives?:)

ControlledChaos

Reaction score
Having Same Problem

I'm having a similar problem. All my favorites disappeared and are nowhere to be found on my phone. Then the rest of my numbers saved on my phone appears to have been deleted as well, except for a few that I added after I originally got this phone with my numbers transferred from my old phone. I haven't backed up any of my numbers yet, so does anyone have an explanation?

Radejr

Reaction score
I just noticed this happening to me in the past few days all my contacts are slowly deleting. Anyone know what's going on?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

RCKT82

Reaction score
known bionic issue... the OTA update should fix it.... Motorola says 30-60 days for update push... i hope it's closer to the 30. i haven't had the problem, so I would suggest backing up your contacts with verizon or other app.

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
I've had the same thing. I even noticed if I manually install them again the one that disappeared shows back up again. Very aggravating.