Help, D2 outgoing calls can hear me,cant hear them

racker

Reaction score
This is the 3rd D2 in 6 months and they have all given me the same problem,I can hear who I call, but they cannot hear me. During evening/late-night/early-morning hours, the calls I place can only be heard on my end. The person I am calling cannot hear me. If I get an incoming call, it works like a normal 2-way conversation. Also, when I make a call,and press speakerphone before the call is answered, I have about a minute and a half of 2 way conversation before I cannot be heard. I am at wit's end. I love the Droid platform, and all the apps and multiple uses, it's amazing. But it is still just a phone. And what good is a phone if nobody can hear me talk? Please help!!!!!

Last edited:

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Try deleting all your apps via the market. Then do a factory reset. The reason for uninstalling via market is so they don't reload. Then install your apps one at a time and see if that's what's causing it. Bit extreme but if its the exactly the same problem with 3 different phones it's probably something you've installed or done. I'm not accusing, only trying to give a possible solution. If that doesn't work then talk to Verizon about getting a different model phone. Good luck!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
R

racker

Reaction score
thanks it worked!

I uninstalled all my apps, and did the factory reset, and voila!, it is working. thanks