HELP!!! Cell radio not working

bargangilo

Reaction score
I tried to go from Droid gingerbread 608 on a D2Global to liberty 3 2.0. I rooted using Pete's...everything went fine. I installed D2 bootstraper, wiped data, and installed liberty 3 2.0 just fine. Exept...the cell radio wouldnt turn on. No 3g, no calls, nothing. wifi works fine...but the radio seems to constantly think its in airplane mode (even though nothing but setting shows it as such...and the airplane mode wont turn off). please help!

Jonas

Reaction score
SBF your phone back to Froyo. If that doesn't fix your problem, you'll need to go for a replacement. If it does, try reflashing the ROM. Its a great ROM, so don't give up! :)

Sent from my Banana Phone

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
I tried to go from Droid gingerbread 608 on a D2Global to liberty 3 2.0. I rooted using Pete's...everything went fine. I installed D2 bootstraper, wiped data, and installed liberty 3 2.0 just fine.
You have installed the D2 version of Liberty. D2 and D2G aren't compatible. D2G uses a different transceiver, so D2 ROMs are always stuck in airplane mode.
Either restore stock from the backup you've made after installing CWM, or use RSDLite to flash the factory SBF image and then upgrade to 2.3 again.

Do not use unported D2 versions of the ROMs on the D2G.