Help Ad emails attaching to my emails

we5ties

Reaction score
When I send an email it oftentimes will attach another junk email body from something in my inbox. It began Thursday before last when I was receiving emails and everyone I received from this source picked up an attachment from my inbox replacing the actual email message
Now when I send emails I have these junk attachments as well that replace my message body.
What can I do?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I send an email it oftentimes will attach another junk email body from something in my inbox. It began Thursday before last when I was receiving emails and everyone I received from this source picked up an attachment from my inbox replacing the actual email message
Now when I send emails I have these junk attachments as well that replace my message body.
What can I do?

This only happens when you use your phone? Or does it happen with your computer too?

If it's happening with the computer too I'd say it's malware. If it's just the phone, do a factory data reset. That should clear up the issue.

OP
W

we5ties

Reaction score
Factory Data Reset

Thanks for your prompt reply! I did the reset last evening and, aside from having to relogin to email accounts, everything was still there. So far the problem seems to be resolved and I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks again I didn't expect such fast resolution. :icon_ banana: