Hello

Paladin2504

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I look forward to learning from the accumulated wealth of knowledge here. I am an old tech who has worked on the Nokia Base transceiver stations and Base station controllers.

The new technology is something we only dreamed about when we wanted to marry the PDA to the Phone and with the Motorola Droid X I look forward to enjoying the technology that has finally arrived.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. The community is anxious to share information. Let us know if you have questions.

BTW does your card say "Have Phone Will Travel"?

Mike

OP
P

Paladin2504

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. The community is anxious to share information. Let us know if you have questions.

BTW does your card say "Have Phone Will Travel"?

Mike

My regimental affiliation is the 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment of the 82nd Airborne Division. There was a small group of us who people called the "Paladins." So in honor of that ...

But I am here to learn about the Droid X :motdroidvert::)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is very cool! I'm former Navy and meant no disrespect. If you need any assistance the community will assist you.

Thanks for your service!

Mike

OP
P

Paladin2504

Reaction score
That is very cool! I'm former Navy and meant no disrespect. If you need any assistance the community will assist you.

Thanks for your service!

Mike

None taken. Thanks for your service as well. And I will definitely take you up on your offer - site help that is!:)