Hello

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I wanted to stop in and say hi to everybody here. I hate to say it but I am really sick of my Blackberry 8330 Curve. It does have some cool apps and it does serve well for emails/txt's. Other than that, I really don't care for it. I had the pleasure of trying out a Droid at my buddy's house and it is a really impressive phone. This is the first phone that I have been ecstatic about.

Thanks,

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I wanted to stop in and say hi to everybody here. I hate to say it but I am really sick of my Blackberry 8330 Curve. It does have some cool apps and it does serve well for emails/txt's. Other than that, I really don't care for it. I had the pleasure of trying out a Droid at my buddy's house and it is a really impressive phone. This is the first phone that I have been ecstatic about.

Thanks,

Welcome aboard...plenty to read up and learn about here. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you can't find what you are looking for.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum, I am sure the Droid will more than fill your need.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks,

Welcome, Wuzz Ranger! Go ahead, release your Curve frustrations - you'll feel better. Now get yourself a Droid and see why we're all so obsessed with it!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered it. Should be here by Tuesday!!!!!

Congratulations! We may have forgotten to mention how addictive that little piece of technology will be... Be prepared to be totally obsessed for about three days! Let us know if you need any help and in the meantime, read, read and read some more. You'll be able to teach yourself a lot of tricks before Tuesday from the threads on the forum!