Hello!

BobKid

Reaction score
Just found this forum looking for info about the recent Verizon update on my Casio Commando. Figured I'd best join up once I saw the wealth of information available here. Thanks in advance for all the helpful topics.

Bob

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ALOHA welcome to the forum sir, yes we have very knowledgeable members here. hope u find the community very helpful

OP
B

BobKid

Reaction score
Thanks.

This is my second Droid, first was the lowly Eris. It's amazing how much a decent processor makes the OS fly compared to that old thing.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
oh i hear u on the Eris, poor device IMO. havent had the pleasure in tinkering with the Casio so i wouldnt know the specs on it. any chance u might be thinking of getting a newer device

OP
B

BobKid

Reaction score
oh i hear u on the Eris, poor device IMO. havent had the pleasure in tinkering with the Casio so i wouldnt know the specs on it. any chance u might be thinking of getting a newer device

Wife just got the Charge, so I'll play vicariously through that one for a bit.

The Casio fits my needs well for a tough and waterproof phone with basic features. Even the 3G mobile hotspot feature worked better than I'd hoped. If I can get just a touch more compatability on the BT audio streaming it'll meet all my needs.