Hello!!!

richlars

Reaction score
Greetings! My name is Rich Larsen. I finally broke down and got a smart phone towards the end of last year. It was a Fascinate, but after Verizon replaced it twice they offered me a Droid X2 that I like much better, in some ways once I figure a few things out I will know for sure.
One thing that baffles me is that I think both the Fascinate and Droid X2 have the same OS, but things seem to be so much different. Heh, I am beginning to think they shouldn't let anyone over 50 have one of these things.

DROOIID

Reaction score
Greetings! My name is Rich Larsen. I finally broke down and got a smart phone towards the end of last year. It was a Fascinate, but after Verizon replaced it twice they offered me a Droid X2 that I like much better, in some ways once I figure a few things out I will know for sure.
One thing that baffles me is that I think both the Fascinate and Droid X2 have the same OS, but things seem to be so much different. Heh, I am beginning to think they shouldn't let anyone over 50 have one of these things.

You are correct. The same OS, but different manufacturer's skins ... Touchwiz for fascinate and blur for the x2. They actually call it something different then Blur, because people hated Blur. HTC has Sense as a skin.

OP
R

richlars

Reaction score
Thank you for your welcomes. I am beginning to learn a bit more, and frankly I think I liked the touchwiz a bit better. I think that the smart phone is not quite as smart as I had hoped. I have a few questions but think they might be better posted in the Droid X2 general forums.

alabasterx

Reaction score
welcome..welcome..welcome..
grey.png

Last edited: