Hello

mdd_fl

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I've mostly been a utilitarian phone user and not especially psyched about my cell phones. But I got a Motorola Droid 2 Global over the weekend through work and I am totally stoked about the phone and some of the stuff it does. So like with other important tools (e.g. my car) I like to join a forum and monitor some of what's going on with them. I look forward to learning from others and when possible helping others too.

My first question would be whether or not there is a digest feature I can receive by email.

Matt

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the community matt. Are you talkin about like a news app that will send you the news in an email?

Sent from my D2

OP
M

mdd_fl

Reaction score
Thanks...I want to try navigating this from my Droid too.

As far as the digest goes, I saw that I could subscribe to certain threads. But I'm really looking for more of an automated digest that covers more than just a thread (or parent-child threads) that I choose. I am part of a CR-V group on Yahoo and I get a daily digest that includes all (I think all) activity. I know it would be a lot, but I could skim it to look for things that interest me. Any input would be appreciated.

Matt