Hello

cfilosofotasyou

Reaction score
I am new to the Droid world. I had an LG before this phone mainly because I could txt better with its keyboard. Migrated to smartphones because I realized it was time. It was a tossup betweed the HTC and the Droid X but decided on the X because of its bigger screen. I'm here in the Forum mainly because I wanted to free myself (a bit) from the clutches of Motorola and Verizon, to maximize my use of the smartphone without emptying my wallet with all the additional cost the carriers charge for additional features you want in your phone. Hopefully, as I get more knowlegeable with my phone I would also be able to help others in the community

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum - we're glad to have you with us :)

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. There is a wealth of knowledge here. Feel free to ask questions and enjoy the stay

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum. If I took my phone to VZW and paid them every time I wanted to change something, I could own a couple of franchises by now. You'll never find the resources or helpful people that are here at your local carrier. So if you have questions, just ask.