Hello

tiggergal77

Reaction score
I am a brand new Droid X owner and hope everything goes well with it, so far so good.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum and Congrats on the Droid X :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. Check the entire section in the Forum and if you can not find the help you need start a thread in the X general discussion section.
Mike

JeremiahF30

Reaction score
New

New owner of Droid1 but looking to switch to Droid2 Global in the coming year. Or should I wait for somethingelse better to come out lol?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
New owner of Droid1 but looking to switch to Droid2 Global in the coming year. Or should I wait for somethingelse better to come out lol?

That is an open ended question :)

I have a Droid and I've been eligible for an upgrade since Oct. The Droid is still a VERY stable and reliable device. So for me, there is no reason to change, at this time. My Droid is rooted and I can change roms, over clock, and tether to my computer. Currently, my Droid is meeting all of my needs. What are your needs?

Mike

JeremiahF30

Reaction score
Well, my droid does almost everything that I want but since I'm going to school the
wifi hot spot would come in very handy. Tha's the only reason why I would like to upgrade to the Droid2.
Also, off the previous subject, is the "text easy" the only app to able to text multiple contacts?