Hello =]

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm glad I found this forum because I was looking for a new and well developed friendly community to join.

Im looking into buying a droid sometime soon, and I'm very excited about it. Ive been looking into buying the Incredible.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Definitely check out the sub-forum here for the DI as well as our sister site at HTC Incredible Forum ...good luck and enjoy yourself...

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! I think you will find this to be a very friendly and knowledgeable place. Hope you get your phone soon and I know you will enjoy it. :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome - welcome - anything you need along the way, just let us know

OP
iKN0WaGH0ST

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
Just want to update this for anyone who.. Cared? =P

I ended up getting a droid 2. I am in LOVE. Already got around to rooting, and already loaded up a ROM. It is running much smoother than it was when I got it from the factory. Thanks for all the info everyone! I am going to try to be an active member. I've been on here every day since I have signed up =]

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just want to update this for anyone who.. Cared? =P

I ended up getting a droid 2. I am in LOVE. Already got around to rooting, and already loaded up a ROM. It is running much smoother than it was when I got it from the factory. Thanks for all the info everyone! I am going to try to be an active member. I've been on here every day since I have signed up =]

Glad you got something that you Love!! The only thing I don't like about these phones and/or this forum is the damned addiction that comes with!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: