Hello World! =]

bd1212

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I've decided to join this forum because from the looks of it, this forum seems very informative and helpful for new Droid owners.

I can't wait to get my Droid! 12/25/09 = Date I get my Droid. :)

I think I'm really going to the like the Droid because I'm currently going to be switching over to the Droid from the enV 2, a phone which I hate with a burning passion for a multitude of reasons.

A little info about me:

Name: Brendon

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, going to the movies, chillin', and playing Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360. =D

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hello Brendon and welcome to the forums.

Seeing that you are a Modern Warfare fan I think you will like this wallpaper that I made.

I'm thinking it might look pretty sweet on your new Droid : )

Great to have you here Brendon and here's your wallpaper

Modern Warfare - Droid Wallpapers, Droid Gallery

OP
bd1212

bd1212

Reaction score
Hello Brendon and welcome to the forums.

Seeing that you are a Modern Warfare fan I think you will like this wallpaper that I made.

I'm thinking it might look pretty sweet on your new Droid : )

Great to have you here Brendon and here's your wallpaper

Modern Warfare - Droid Wallpapers, Droid Gallery

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Quick question, how do I put the wallpaper onto my Droid?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
From your pc you right click it and save it then drag it onto your sd card OR you can navigate to the gallery on your Droid's browser, long press on the pic and save it.

OP
bd1212

bd1212

Reaction score
From your pc you right click it and save it then drag it onto your sd card OR you can navigate to the gallery on your Droid's browser, long press on the pic and save it.

Oh, okay. Thank you for the very clear directions.

I have a question about the browser. I've seen people saying to get the Dolphin browser instead of using the default browser. Is the default browser bad, or is it something else?

boatman2220

Reaction score
The stock browser isn't bad. It doesn't have the pinch and zoom feature that some want. I got my 12yr old nephew a Droid. After a day he and his friends had it tricked out. Do some reading here and get used to it and you want have problems.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Default browser is EXCELLENT....use it all the time.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Actually, my advice would before changing too much. Get used to the menus on the phone, set your ringtones and stuff. You need to open Market and get a file manager. On your desktop you can create folders and drag and drop into you memory card while connected by USB. Create folders. Ringtones, Notification, Wallpapers. After you have these folders on your memory card, unmount the phone, unplug from USB, restart the phone. Now the Droid will find what you place in those folders. Read all the reviews on any apps you think about getting. Some aren't made for the Droid. Just take your time and enjoy it.