Hello to All

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi:

My name is Marty Hewlett. My wife and I just recently purchased Droid 2 smartphones. I've joined this forum to keep up on the latest information, and also as a way for potential troubleshooting, should it become necessary.

Thanks to all,

Marty

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi:

My name is Marty Hewlett. My wife and I just recently purchased Droid 2 smartphones. I've joined this forum to keep up on the latest information, and also as a way for potential troubleshooting, should it become necessary.

Thanks to all,

Marty

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad to have you here, lots of great info for you in this forum. I have a D2 also, love it a lot.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm envious that your wife is willing to have a Droid. Mine won't do near my Droid:frown:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mike, my wife wouldn't touch my Droid to save her life...but she loves her Incredible :wink:

BTW :welcome: Marty

OP
H

[email protected]

Reaction score
Thanks for the words (and smiley) of welcome.

My wife did not want one at first. However, there are some features (calendar sync and email, for instance) that really work for her business. I'm much more the "geek" than she is, so I'm finding apps that I like or that are just "gee whiz" stuff I want to try. She's so far unimpressed (except for a couple of them).

Marty

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine does not care what Android I suggest, Travis. She says one addict in the house is enough:biggrin:

Marty, as you can tell from my avatar I'm associated with an academic institution.

Mike

OP
H

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ah...the Nitanny Lions! I'm at University of New Mexico, Taos (Lobos), formerly at University of Arizona (Wildcats) but graduated from USC (the on probation Trojans!).

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you've lived in some very nice places.