Hello to all

Markcw98

Reaction score
Hello. I just joined this forum. I have owned the original Moto Droid and recently purchased the Droid Razr. I am loving it- much faster, better screen, the size and weight- all good. I am also on the Moto Owners Forum, which is now under re-design. I am semi-retired- help people out with computer issues (Mac or Win) when I can. I also appreciate any help I can get :)

Mark

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello. I just joined this forum. I have owned the original Moto Droid and recently purchased the Droid Razr. I am loving it- much faster, better screen, the size and weight- all good. I am also on the Moto Owners Forum, which is now under re-design. I am semi-retired- help people out with computer issues (Mac or Win) when I can. I also appreciate any help I can get :)

Mark

Welcome aboard mark!

Glad you found the place and hope you are enjoying your wonderful new phone!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF Mark!! We are happy to have you with us DancingNexus

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome! Good to hear you're enjoying your Razr

OP
Markcw98

Markcw98

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. Just so you know- the verdict is still out on the Razr. As I said in the intro, there are good things about it. But there are some things I am not happy with- like the camera speed, 4G network outages, SIM card issue. I have started to review the various posts- hopefully there are improvements coming our way:)
Mark

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF :)

Geschickt mit meinem Galaxy Nexus aus Deutschland