Hello to all

Droidboy101

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hello from Ohio!! Love everything about droid.

in the past 2 years Ive had Service with Verizon I have had 4 different devices first one was my Droid X yea lets not talk about what happened with that situation lol after that I had to get a replacement phone. I got the Incredible not an HTC fan but hey its still droid haa. really wasn't impressed with that so by the time the Bionic was out and it was the newest Moto smartphone on the market kinda love the Billing to your account on Verizon helps out sometimes haa so in that time frame ive had the Bionic for almost a year!!

Now ever since Motorola announced the new Razr devices i saved my upgrade up until last thursday and Upgraded to the new Razr Maxx HD!!

Im kinda Pissed that I upgraded and a week after the Bionic gets the 4.0 system update haa its cool im getting used to the new ICS and new layout of the phone its very thin sucks it doesn't come in white but really this Device has POWER!!! Normally with my Extened battery i had on my Bionic would last under 10 hours this phone lasts me almost 3 days and ive had it a week!!

anyways just wanna say great site glad i found it. i follow Driod life and i came across the Razr X topic and saw this amazing site!! anyays hope to meet some of you guys thru the forums and learn from you guys.

Oh if any of you who is due for a new phone when i upgraded to the Maxx Hd I got the 100 dollar credit off the Maxx hd so I ended up paying only 159 with tax with my employers discount!!

Adam :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Adam!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Thank you for taking the time to write up such a detailed intro post, its always nice to "meet" some new people :)