Hello there!

xNightowLx

Reaction score
Well hello everyone!I am new to this forum and would just like to introduce myself. My nick name is Nightowl, my mother gave it to me when i was like 5 years old. I have ADHD and don't sleep much. I would always stay up late and actually prefer the peacefulness of the wee morning hours. I have a small computer and console repair bis. I am able to make enough to pay the bills and stay home so I can work on things I love. I love to read Fantasy novels, and I love to fish. I live in Myrtle Beach SC so i spend alot of time at the beach when it is summer. I guess I am a closet geek. Most people that just meet me or haven't known me for awhile just think I am a regular athletic guy. It isnt till they get to know me that my passions are towards learning. I hope this is a good begininng to a wonderful relationship of shareing and debateing hacks and other useful info...Oh and I have a MOTO Cliq and so does my girl

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Glad to hear your name is Nightowl. I was looking at it and trying figure out "nigh tow lx". I can be so dense!! :) I see now it is bracketed by the x's.

Anyway hope you enjoy your stay here!!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! i'm a nightowl as well - i'm sure we'll bump into each other on the forum. browse around, jump in , get involved, and join in the fun!! :)